After you install the tplink WiFi extender device for your network, you will get the benefits that more WiFi connections are available for your devices. You have to check the connected devices and if you want, you can also disconnect them from the network. For disconnecting your devices you will need to access the network map for your device.
If you have installed the wireless profile for your Windows XP device then you will also need to handle that profile very carefully. After making the tplink wireless repeater setup for your network, You can easily remove the existing wireless profile for your devices and for that you can follow very simple steps that we are going to explain in this article.
Here are the Steps to Remove the Existing Wireless Profile for your Windows XP Operating System
- Go for the control panel option for your computer device.
- Choose the “Network Connections” option from there.
- Select the option “Wireless Network Connection” option for your device.
- Right click on the properties.
- There you will need to select the wireless profile that you want to remove and then click on the option “Remove”.
- Click on the “OK” button.
- You can then refresh the list make sure that the wireless profile is removed from the list.
These are the steps that will help you to remove wireless profile for your device. You will need to update the firmware for your device and for that you can access the tplink WiFi router login page. Use the default user name and password for your device.